Apply at BlockStack Careers
Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale.
Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, has a mission to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information and computation. Blockstack PBC has raised $50M+ in capital to develop core protocols and developer tools for the ecosystem. Being a Public Benefit Corp also means we have goals beyond profit, and that allows us to focus on universal human rights and sharing the value created in our ecosystem.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across Hong Kong, Gambia, Barcelona, Toronto, and Seattle.
We’re seeking a proven product leader to spearhead App Mining, our principle growth strategy and app funding program. This is a critical role in the Blockstack ecosystem and will require creative thinking across varied disciplines: Product management, product design, marketplace design, incentive design, and game theory.
– Collaborate with leadership, growth, and engineering teams to set strategies and a product roadmap.
– Help build a long-term dedicated design, engineering, growth, and operations team.
– Establish and measure KPIs for App Mining. This will include work on ground breaking, privacy-preserving analytic tools.
– Engage with our developer community to improve the App Mining program.
– Define and execute growth strategies for both Blockstack app quantity and quality.
– Forge partnerships with new App Mining review partners.
– Improve App Mining registration funnel, developer tools, admin tools, and marketing automation.
– 5-10 years of experience building and leading products: Consumer app ecosystems or marketplaces preferred.
– A proven track record of leveraging product improvement to drive marketplace growth.
– Strong understanding of the decentralized app ecosystem and protocols including technology, competitors, and adoption challenges.
– Experience with marketplace metrics, relevant instrumentation, and making decisions based on data.
– Experience and interest in game-theory and economics.
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Benefits include remote work options, token grants in addition to equity compensation, and a budget for learning and education. We also offer 100% paid gold health benefits, daily lunch, and our spacious NYC HQ is centrally located in Flatiron.