Apply at Omnitude Careers
This is a hands-on position which needs a very well organised person with a “can-do” attitude. Tasks will be varied as we have a small but growing USA subsidiary company. This is a newly created role due to the growth of the company. You will report directly to the CFO and will work with a Finance & Admin Assistant (who is also responsible for Learning and Development in the HR function).
- Responsible for all aspects of day to day management of Finance function in the businesses.
- Consolidation of international and subsidiary accounts (minimal to start off with but will grow).
- VAT submissions
- PAYE and related submission
- Assist with weekly cash-flow forecasts
- Manage the Purchase ledger (together with Finance assistant)
- Weekly / Monthly financial reporting / Management accounts preparation
- Ensuring effective internal financial controls and budget allocations
- Statistical analysis
- Supporting the CFO with any ad-hoc analysis and tasks
- Preparing activity reports and financial forecasts
- CIMA/ ACA or ACCA qualified – Preferred but QBE / Finalists will be considered.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- Experienced with bank reconciliations and forex transactions.
- Knowledge of US and Irish GAAP will be beneficial but not essential. A strong willingness to learn is however essential.
- Working knowledge of Xero accounting software – Required.
- “Hands-on” approach.
- Good sense of humour – Essential.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.