Apply at Ripple Careers
We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial marketing professional to drive our growth marketing strategy with regards to RippleNet, Ripple’s software solution enabling a network of banks and non-bank institutions the ability to deliver fast, efficient cross-border payments. You’ll own the strategic direction from marketing, including the ideal customer segment, roadmap, value proposition and messaging.
You are experienced in product marketing and working in disruptive technology, ideally in Financial Technology (FinTech). Additionally, you have orchestrated a wide range of marketing initiatives and sales enablement. You excel at solving complex problems and rapidly formulating a clear point-of-view. You love to execute as much as you love to strategize and analyze. You thrive when you can collaborate with others and inspire and influence those around you. You are competitive. And you never settle for the status quo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the Director of Product Management to develop product strategy, roadmaps and execution strategy
- Develop product-specific value proposition, messaging and target customer profiles for purposes of supporting Go-to-Market (GTM) efforts
- Incorporate market insights and competitive positioning into the RippleNet strategy
- Identify gaps to our technology based on customer and Sales feedback
- Understand and remove any roadblocks to scaled adoption of the technology
- Work closely with the head of GTM to develop the Sales collateral, any trainings and continued communications with the field
- Spend time with Sales, Account Managers and customers to understand how our technology is positioned and sold — identifying and acting upon improvements
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- 10-12 years of experience with 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Core skill set in positioning, packaging, pricing and product strategy
- Enterprise and/or financial services experience strongly preferred
- A history (and preference) of being both strategic and execution-oriented
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with others across functions
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts in messaging and differentiated positioning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- Inspire people who work with you to up their game
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.