Apply at Polymath Jobs
This position will be based out of Hong Kong / Singapore
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Director of Sales based out of Hong Kong. You are a self starter who knows the financial industry. You have consistently achieved or over-achieved your quota. As Director of Sales you will work in a fast paced sales environment selling and driving market acceptance. You will manage the entire sales process, developing leads into successful clients and partners. You have strong desire to learn about security tokens and their impact on financial markets and blockchain in general.
- Strategically navigate through sales cycle with precision and focus on presenting the value of Polymath solution to all levels of prospective customers and potential partners, including C-level executives;
- Ability to identify high priority opportunities and determine appropriate revenue generating activities to hit quota;
- Work closely with sales leader to refine your sales craft to best determine market penetration strategy for optimal management of your assigned territory;
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to provide customer value from the prospecting stage through to post-sale product adoption;
- Keep up-to-date on market intel to develop rapport with customers through communication;
- Govern yourself with humility and highest professionalism at all times while being a positive and motivational resource that goes above and beyond to support your team, department goals, and organization.
- Business degree or related field of study;
- 5+ years sales experience, minimum of 3 years in fintech;
- Experience working to a quota;
- Success with outbound lead generation resulting in revenue generation;
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/ executing on your account plans/territory plans;
- Experience prospecting and validating inbound as well as outbound leads;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email, in-person);
- Mix of virtual and client facing presentations;
- Experience selling with Partners and collaborating to address the needs of clients;
- Competitive by nature and strong desire to continue to learn;
- Value driven sales approach;
- Expected travel up to 25%.